Evan’s sister, Amanda texted us early this morning that her water had broke. We waited all day to hear that our niece had arrived. When Nicholas woke up we let him know that his new cousin was coming today. He kept talking about the baby "coming out". When we prayed for Amanda, I asked that God would keep her and the baby safe while the baby was being born. He said, “Not born. Comes out.” So, I asked him how he thought the baby was going to come out?
“With a stethoscope,” he answered.
I chuckled to myself, thinking that Amanda would have loved it if it was that easy.
Around 5:20 PM we received the news that Morgan Elizabeth was here! I told Nicholas who became very excited. “She came out . . . while we were eating dinner!” he exclaimed.
I know he is excited to meet Morgan, but I’m not sure what he is really expecting. It will be interesting to see what he thinks. I have a feeling he’ll be more interested in congratulating Carter with a tackle to the floor.
Congratulations to Jason, Amanda, and Carter! We’re all excited about Morgan, but some of us are showing it a little bit more than others. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment