We painted the “P” with watercolor paints. This was an activity that Nicholas really enjoyed. And for your viewing pleasure, I also have a little bit of video. I just want to note that in some of the pictures you may have noticed that our Christmas tree has no lights. You would be correct. We couldn’t find them this year in our garage, so we will have them make an appearance next year.
We also took Nicholas to the Play Land so he could play and burn some energy.
Then we made puppets out of paper bags. He liked when I made them talk, but he also enjoyed ripping their eyes off. I’m including a picture of everyone’s puppets. You can probably tell who made each puppet.
“Q” week is definitely a difficult week, but I have a couple of ideas. I can’t believe we are over halfway down with the alphabet. He is doing so well learning the letters. I get a chuckle out of a few frequently asked questions we get about Nicholas: “Does he understand much English?” or “Does he say many words?” While he doesn’t always speak clearly or speak in long sentences, he does talk and he does understand. Whenever we are in the car, he will talk non-stop. We know when he is tired because that is the only time he is quiet.
Well, it’s finally snowing here. Of course, we have plans. Hopefully, it won’t stop us because after leaving the house every day lately, Nicholas is all ready to go “bye bye”.
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment