Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Grant Opportunities

Ordinary Hero is really blessing us fundraising families lately. I just got word that they are offering more grants! We didn’t win last time, but I feel like we could have a better chance now.

Here are some things I think you should know:

1. The shirt I have is so soft!!!! I love it! I’m not just saying that because we want money for our adoption.  I mean it!  I could sleep in it!  F.Y.I. – My shirt is a medium, Nicholas’ is a Kids’ XS, and Evan has a large.

2. Ordinary Hero ships the items fast. Most of the people have told me their order came in less than a week. In some instances, the order came in just a couple of days!

3. They don’t just have t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. They also allow you to make a donation to provide raincoats, shoes and blankets to children in Africa. They just added another donation item to help the families of Africa. Sheep! How would you like to say, “Today I purchased a sheep”?

4. They have many items on clearance right now. The hoodie, the shirt I have, and others are at great prices!

5. The grant money is $500 for the top seller, $300 for second place, and $100 for third. Last time, the top person sold over $1000 in merchandise!

6. The grant money contest runs from today (Tuesday) to Sunday, April 30th at midnight. But, there is good news for my Eastern Standard Time friends. That is 12:00 AM Central Standard Time. You can feel like you have an extra hour of shopping!

7. It is important that you put my name in the affiliate drop-down box at checkout. That is the only way we will get credit for your purchase. We receive 40% of each purchase!

8. Finally, if you need to view some “real” models from a previous post, click here. And, you can find our newest model below.







Our fundraising is coming along slowly, but surely, however we still don’t have the fee raised so we can be matched with a birthmother. Please consider helping us through Ordinary Hero or our puzzle fundraiser!

Thank you to all that have helped! And, thank you for all your prayers!





No comments: