Sunday, April 17, 2011

Last Chance

This is your last chance to take advantage of the 20% off sale. We’ve had okay sales so far, but I’d like to finish strong and maybe even win one of the three grants.

I was trying to think of what might help. I think the problem is that you need some pictures of real models. So, here’s some pictures that may sway you into purchasing:





















These shirts were ordered on Thursday and arrived on Saturday. Nicholas’ was purposely purchased at a bigger size, so he could grow into it.  And, I hate modeling things, so know that I did this just for you.  Don't you feel special?

The sale will end at 11:59 PM tonight, but our fundraising with Ordinary Hero will not. It is ongoing until we raise enough money or our adoption is complete. So, if now is a bad time, consider purchasing something in the future. They have some new items in the works, so keep checking their site. They also may have other sales and opportunities for grant money in the future. Remember to choose my name from the affiliate drop-down box at checkout.

Our puzzle fundraiser is also ongoing. I am happy to report that we have almost 25% complete. I’ll try and get an updated picture soon.

I don’t mean to be a nag with the fundraisers, but I need to get the word out there. We can’t do this alone! Thank you to all that have already given. Also, thank you to all that are praying. We know it is hard to get into this process because we have no idea when anything will happen. But, we want to be ready for when it does. So, thank you for thinking of us!

 

1 comment:

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

Oh My Goodness, look at your little one hammin' it up in his new tshirt! :) C.U.T.E.

:) Wow- your puzzle fundraiser is coming along! :)