We did have a nice weekend though. Evan did not have to work, so he rested up for another long week. We also decided to introduce Nicholas to the sprinkler. While he was hesitant at first, he warmed up to it. And, just so you can see that I can have fun too, I added some pics of me getting in on the fun.
I had the car today and it was nice to have some freedom. Granted, I just had to go to the dentist, but it was something. I’m also happy to report that I continue to be cavity-free.
I’m also excited because I just got an e-mail from the host of my Bible study that I signed up for at church. So, for 2 hours a week for 8 weeks, I will be out of the house and talking with other adults. Thankfully, it is located at a house just minutes from my own. I could walk there if I really wanted to do so. The key word is “wanted” though. All the other times that small group Bible studies were offered, I haven’t been able to sign up for one reason or another. Thanks to my mom’s generosity by offering to watch Nicholas, I have that freedom to go.
Nicholas is handling the fact that Evan goes to work every day pretty well. In fact, this weekend Evan woke him up instead of me in the morning. He looked at Evan and said, “You’re really here?” Unfortunately, Evan’s hours don’t give them quite as much time together. But, we know this is just for a season. Evan’s doing what he’s got to do.
Well, I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Weekend. I'm going to close with a pic of my All-American Boy.
1 comment:
Kristin - you cracked me up! Look at you jumping! You have quite the high jump!
Post a Comment