| Construction Cake #2 |
He got some great presents such has new clothes, a monster truck, new swim towel, spending money and books.
| He'll need to work on his poses if he wants a modeling career. Ha ha. |
But, I think he enjoyed the fact that he could spend so much time outside enjoying the wonderful spring day. Even I found myself shooting a few hoops. Sadly, I was very rusty and embarrassment to myself.
Overall, I think he had an excellent 5th birthday. Later in the week he and I are going to take some of his birthday money and buy even more clothes. I had him try on several this week and it seems that we have a few too many belly shirts.
I’m also happy to report that Nicholas had a great dentist appointment today. He still remains cavity-free! Since his dentist went to Ohio State and knows that Nicholas (and Evan) is a fan, he had a plush OSU football for him which plays the fight song and yells “Go Buckeyes”. All I got was a “good job” when I had no cavities last Wednesday. I’m thankful that Nicholas has good teeth, especially since we do not know if his teeth were even brushed before he joined our family.
Well, today we are relaxing and getting use to the time change. Tomorrow starts a week filled with activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment