Well, here we are with one day left on the countdown. Evan and I are experiencing a wide range of emotions. We are so excited, but nervous as well. I think we have everything we need. Just as soon as the laundry is complete, we will be officially packed.
This is all so surreal still. I can't believe we're going! Evan and I are going to meet our son in just a few days. That really blows my mind. I just can't wait to meet the little boy God has picked out for us.
We will try to blog while we are in Russia, but since we do not have a laptop with us, we are at the mercy of wherever we can find the Internet. Evan and I really want to thank you again for your continued support and prayers. Your phone calls and e-mails have really encouraged us through a very uncertain, but wonderful journey.
Now, let's see how well I sleep tonight. . .
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment