Friday, October 4, 2013

Oh, Daniel!

Our little tornado continues to be on the move.  Apparently, no one has told him that the house is up for sale and that we’re trying to keep it nice.  Every time we get ready to leave for extended periods I straighten up the house.  Without fail, Daniel takes all the toys back out that I just put away. 

He’s also been littering our house with cereal again.  I think he’s doing it for fun. ;)

Let's put Cheeri*s all over the floor.

And, stomp on them for good measure


He gets into everything, including the trash.




He takes his brother’s water bottle while he’s playing baseball.

Look, Mom, no hands!


When he wants something, he’ll get it himself.




But, he’s so cute.  He can occupy himself, even with rocks.





Daniel looks good with shades.




He is a master stacker, even if it includes trashing my desk to make piles, or hijacking some of our groceries.






We love when he joins us for school.




But, sometimes he tries to get all of the crayons. 





Oh, Daniel, you make life interesting, but we’re so thankful for you!


No comments: