Thursday, July 26, 2012

Almost 10 Weeks


Nicholas had another fun-filled week at camp and speech therapy.  I’m glad that he’s had a fun summer despite having a new brother in the house.  I think next summer will be a little more enjoyable for everyone when we’re not so limited in what we can do.  This summer has just been way too hot for Daniel (and me)! 

We are venturing into the world of big kid legos.  We were hesitant to buy them any sooner than now.  You may remember the Urgicare Visitof 2011.  But, Nicholas seems to be doing well.  I’m trying to get him use to cleaning them up and keeping little pieces out of the carpet now before Daniel is mobile. 

Daniel is continuing to do well at sleeping during the night.  His vaccinations threw him off for a couple of days, but he has slept until almost 4 AM or later four nights in a row.  Nap time got thrown off a bit too with our busyness and his fussiness over last weekend.  I’m still sleep training him during the day, but I still give him a little grace here and there.

Daniel likes to “play” a lot more than he ever has.  He likes to lay on his play mat and bat the toys with his arms while kicking the toys on the other side at the same time.  Playing usually wears him out after a while, this helps when putting him down to sleep.

This is the position he wants to be in.  He also likes to look in the mirror.


Happy Baby!




I realized that I had not taken any picture of the boys in for a few days, so I did a few photo sessions today.  I made sure to let Nicholas have his own as well.  He’s doing better with his jealousy, but no one’s perfect.


Nicholas is entertaining Daniel.




He likes to stare at these toys and kick his feet.



Nicholas picked all his own poses.





Well, tomorrow is Evan’s birthday.  Will we actually celebrate it with him tomorrow?  Nobody knows.  His work has had a project the last two weeks that has required more overtime.  Hopefully, most of it will be wrapped up, so he can enjoy his day.

No comments: