Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cleaning Can Be Fun


Earlier this week I got some major motivation and cleaned out many of my kitchen cupboards. I found things I didn’t even know I had. I also had some pretty big trash and donation piles as well. My motivation must have been contagious because Evan decided to tackle some kitchen drawers that I didn't get to yet. Then, we tackled our kitchen closet/pantry together today.



Nicholas found some winter gloves, hats, and boots




He's standing by just some of the clutter we pulled out of the closet



On its way to being much neater








A clean closet makes him want to to dance



It feels so good to have purged and organized the kitchen. I am hoping that we can pick a room a week and really get this house in tip top shape. We have a small space, so clutter can build up easily.  Now, which room do we tackle next . . .?

No comments: