Our puzzle piece fundraiser is going pretty well. We have 27 pieces sponsored already! I am so grateful for all the people that have given. Every little bit helps. I’ll try and get some pictures of how the puzzle is shaping up so far. Some people have asked if there is a deadline for the puzzle pieces. Basically, you can sponsor them until all 500 are spoken for, or until the adoption fees are paid.
I’ve had a little writer’s block lately. It’s not that we aren't doing anything. I think part of it is that Evan worked an insane amount of hours last week. He got home pretty late and we both stayed awake late just so we could have a conversation (although both parties were not always fully awake or mentally present). Then he left early a few days, which left me and Nicholas together even longer than normal. I did have my mom’s van for a couple of days which helped.
Nicholas has been telling people that he’s four now. But, sometimes he says, “I’m still four, but soon I’m going to be five.” I knew he was having trouble getting the concept of time, but . . . . Anyway, I have a couple more pictures from his actual birthday. Maybe having pictures will make up for my lack of content in this post.
![]() |
| They sang to him at the restaurant. He didn't want to put on the sombrero. |
![]() |
| Just let me eat my ice cream. |
I'm going to work on getting out of my writer's funk. Maybe when I get my mind off of all the grant paperwork, I'll have more to say. Until then . . .




2 comments:
I love the first picture of him with the guitar! Anthony has been telling people he's four and a half (he heard Andrew say "nine and a half" a few weeks ago). All of a sudden, they're big boys!
Love the last picture! What a ham! LOL
Post a Comment