We also stopped at the store on the way home to get ourselves a little treat – because we can! As we were driving into our neighborhood, Nicholas began to shout, “We don’t have to stay home! Yay! We have a car! Yay!” Do you think we’ve been stuck in the house for far too long?
Now the trick is to balance leaving the house without spending a lot of unnecessary money. Since I’m frugal, I know that we have to spend a little more on gas, but I don’t want to break the budget because we’re so glad that we are free. I’m sure I’ll work it out though.
I haven’t talked much about school on here lately. We’re doing the same old lately. We’ve fallen into a nice routine. I did start reading BOB books
I’m still researching our curriculum for the next school year (so I can figure out how much money to save). Since we will have a car, it will allow for us to have some activities too. I'm really looking forward to all the possibilities.
Tomorrow we finally have Nicholas’ check-up (it was cancelled last time), which made me think about how much he has changed in just the last year. His tummy is slimming down. He’s losing his baby face. He’s getting taller. So, I went to the pictures on my computer and looked at the ones from last March. I keep telling him that he's growing too much, but he won't listen.
Last year:
Today:
| He keeps posing this way, so he can be cute. |
I'm looking forward to his doctor's appointment tomorrow. When he came home, he was barely 10% for height. Now he's at least 50%. As Nicholas says, "I keep growing and growing."
2 comments:
They "literally" grow sooo fast!
I keep having to buy my girls new clothes... before they even wear the others out! :)
He's a cutie patootie!
Yay for freedom!!! I bet you guys are so excited!
We are starting the BOB books too. I'm not sure how it will go, but since we've got extra time now, I thought we could give it a try.
Post a Comment