I have been hearing about you for a long time. It has been so long that I thought it was an empty threat. But, here you are and I’m not sure what to think. While, my sister and I were very lonely in the past month, we actually prefer the silence to your crying and yelling.
I have tried to form a truce with you and become friends, but you insist on chasing me from the room. Why can’t we co-exist in this house? Isabella wasn’t too fond of me when I arrived, but we made amends. And, yesterday, you did something that was quite uncomfortable. I tried to act like nothing happened, but it hurt both me and my pride. Please try not to hit me in the butt with a block. If I wanted a rectal exam, I would go to the vet. Also, my tail is not a toy. I don’t yank on your extremities, so please do not grab mine.
Also, my sister, Isabella is a bit sensitive and fearful. If anyone is going to torment her, it is going to be me. Just leave her alone. One heads up for you … Hissing is not a funny thing. It means, “Back off!” You’re doing so well with your English, so I thought maybe you could start picking up on our language too. We’ll stop hissing, if you stop touching.
I hope this letter can open the door to a new friendship. Personally, I think you and I have a lot in common. I use to be the troublemaker before you came around. If you and I teamed up, think of all the fun we could have.
Sincerely,
Gabby
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I thought this was going to be a letter from mommy to son!
Cute!
Post a Comment