Well, we heard what happened at the citizenship case. Guess what? It was continued! So, now we wait until Wednesday, November 5th. I hate to say it, but I’m not really surprised after all we went through. I guess we can see why were given a one to two month time frame.
I only have one concern, which I plan on addressing with our agency. I want some kind of reassurance, if possible, that our court hearing will be the “cut and dry” one that we came for on Trip 2. Financially speaking, we cannot handle several continuances on our third trip.
I don’t know what else to say. This has been a crazy adventure. It is so frustrating, but there is nothing else to do, but sit back and wait. All we can do now is keep on praying.
Kristin
1 comment:
Wow...frustrating. Not sure what else to say. Keep us posted on what happens. We're continuing to think of both of your and pray for little Nicholas.
Post a Comment