We woke up to find snow on some of the cars. There were a few flurries on the way to the baby home, but it has warmed up a little bit. I’m not ready for winter yet. Especially, since I hear there is such nice weather at home.
Yesterday we discovered that there are more Americans at our hotel. We think they arrived sometime yesterday afternoon. I overheard English being spoken outside our hotel room, and then we saw them in the lobby while waiting for Sergei. We believe they are here on business. No, we haven’t spoken to them yet. They are kind of loud (to put it nicely). I’d like to believe that Evan and I have given the Russians a nice impression of Americans. These people . . . Well, I won’t make any judgments yet. It is nice to hear English though.
We do know when our court date is now. It is WEDNESDAY at 2:00 PM. That is 3 AM Eastern Standard Time. I don’t expect anyone to wake up early, unless you feel led to wake up early. But, please keep us in your prayers before you go to bed. I am choosing to keep a positive attitude about it. Let’s just hope that over the last week and a half, the judge has taken the word “continued” out of his vocabulary.
Well, enjoy your nice weather. At least, the buildings are always warm here.
Kristin
1 comment:
We're anxiously awaiting your news!!
-Kristy
Post a Comment