Sorry for being a bad blogger again. We had no news all week, so there wasn't much to say. I did e-mail Leslie in St. Louis Thursday evening to see if she had heard anything. As of Friday morning they had not. So, I am hoping our documents are with the court now like they are supposed to be. I'm getting really anxious and really frustrated. I thought we would be home by now.
We are also having an issue with our Home Study agency. We need to get our addendum done. This requires a visit from a social worker and we still do not have a date set. She mentioned about doing it Monday (as in tomorrow), but she never got back to us on whether it was for sure and what time. We have to do it this week!!! So, we'll see if she just shows up at our door tomorrow evening. We have the house all ready just in case.
Next on our agenda is to make a photo album for the court. They like to see pictures from our first trip. We are also adding some of Nicholas' room too. When we did the photos required for our dossier, Nicholas' room was still a spare bedroom. We want to show the court that he actually does have a place to sleep.
Well, I hope that you see a blog from me tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. It should be me announcing that the court has our documents! If they don't . . . well, I don't even want to think about it.
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment