When Nicholas finished school he came up with a fun activity
for Daniel and him. Nicholas had found
his comb and decided that Daniel needed his hair done. So, he wet the comb and Daniel actually stood
still while Nicholas worked on his hair.
Of course, after he worked on Daniel’s hair he had to work on his own.
Daniel continues to love our cats. He is trying to be nicer when he pets them,
but he can’t resist their tails. The
other day I walked into the kitchen to find him lying on Isabella. I was so surprised that she just took
it. Even after I rescued her, she still
did not hiss or do anything to Daniel.
Yesterday he spent some time petting Gabby. While she is our “nicer” cat, she is more
likely to let Daniel know when she’s had enough. If Isabella is nearby when this happens, then
she gets to be the recipient of his affection next.
| Petting Gabby "nicely" |
| Isabella's turn |
Yesterday, Isabella actually let him touch her paw. This is a huge no-no in her book. But, she did nothing. Later in the day I actually saw her swat at
Daniel, but he seemed to think she was playing.
Either he’s going to get tired of the cats or they’re going to teach him
to leave them alone.
| A friendly shake? |
Daniel often likes to stack his books. Nicholas has decided that to teach him how to
make the books into a fort or a home for their toys. Often it leads to frustration on Nicholas’
part since Daniel likes to take it apart.
Sometimes I’m pretty sure he does it just to get Nicholas’ goat.
| Here comes Daniel . . . |
| This reaction is real, not staged! |
No comments:
Post a Comment