Friday, January 13, 2012

Grant Me One Request . . .

Ordinary Hero is having another grant contest. It runs from today (1/13) and ends on Sunday, January 22nd at midnight (CST). The top three sellers will each win a $500 grant. Do not forget to choose my name in the affiliate drop-down box at checkout. They’ve added some new products for this contest. These would make good Valentine’s Day presents.

Since we are meeting with a birthmother very soon and could be matched with her, it is even more important that we have the money for our fees. Within 3 ½ months, we could owe a significant amount of the money if the match does occur.

I want to highlight some of the items that I like:

Nicholas has one of these shirts.  They're great for boys that want to be superheroes!http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/Kids-Youth/Boys-Superhero-Tee-p146.html


I own a key fob, but not from OH.  But, they are great to have,
especially if you hate rummaging through your purse to find your keys.  You can get one for only $10!
http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/On-The-GO/Key-Fob-Keychains-c40/


Evan got one of these tumblers for Christmas.  He loves making his coffee and taking it on the go.
http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/On-The-GO/Stainless-Travel-Tumbler-p152.html




I love my shirt!  I wear it once a week because it is so comfortable! 
http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/Mens-Women-s-Unisex-Apparel/I-m-Gonna-Change-The-World-Adult-p28.html


Evan has said numerous times how comfortable his shirt is too.  You can now get it in white or mocha.  They also have this design in a red pullover hoodie and a gray pullover hoodie.
http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/Mens-Women-s-Unisex-Apparel-c10/


Check out these favorites and other new products.  Don't forget about their donation packages too.


Please consider helping us out. In addition to receiving 40% of each purchase for our adoption expenses, we would love to win one of those $500 grants!  Thank you!

No comments: