Monday, March 31, 2008

Insomnia

What a whirlwind weekend! Between having to process the fact that we are actually going to Russia and having to get everything together, I've had very little sleep. Right now I am running on empty, but I am extremely happy at the same time.

It's hard to believe that in two weeks from today we will be flying to see Nicholas! This will be the first time I've ever flown more than two hours. It should be an interesting experience.

So,here's how we're doing:
- Business Visas are ordered
- Flights are reserved
- Doctors' appointments are scheduled
- All basic documents are prepared and printed
- Called Georgia to see how to get Evan's employment letter apostilled since his company is located there.
- Mailed FBI record requests and fingerprint cards
- Fedexed our agency the travel fee


Here's what's left:
- Employment letters
- Proof of legal residence (our title insurance company will prepare this document)
- Financial Statement, signed off by CPA
- Find a CPA
- getting everything notarized, certified and apostilled
- pack
- Rest!

That is just a general list. Each night we are making a detailed list for the next day. I know it will all work out, but it just seems like so much to do in such a short amount of time.

But, I have completed my list for the day, so in a few hours I am going to go home and work on the resting part.

Kristin

No comments: