We’ll start out with the highlight of last week – our new
kitchen floor! The boys and I left for
CC that morning and returned home about 7 hours later. Gone was the original, ugly white floor that
showed every speck of dirt. Now we have
a nice, updated floor that shows very little.
I think we’re all pleased with the results.
Here is the before:
And, the after:
| Notice the oven to the top left. |
Also, this past week, Daniel learned about the letter
S. He decorated his S with stars.
He also worked on his pre-writing skills with a Star Wars
paper. Nicholas was a little surprised
that Daniel got to share in one of his favorite things.
| Star Wars! What?!? |
Daniel also matched the characters.
The next day we tried to work on his cutting skills, but he
wasn't quite understanding how to hold the scissors. So, I did the cutting for him and then had
him find all of the matches.
One thing that Daniel can do is glue and he likes to do it all
by himself! He glued more puzzles
together.
S is most definitely for siblings! While they have their squabbles at times,
they also can play nice too.
On Friday, Daniel did some more pre-writing with a snowman
page.
And, finally, he dot pained a snowman.
I had a lot more ideas for Daniel since S is such an easy
letter, but he’s fallen prey to second child syndrome. I told Evan that Nicholas got so much more of
my creativity. Daniel gets some, but I
don’t have the time to do as much as I would like because I need to work with
Nicholas. I said if another kid ever
joined our family, that child would be lucky to even learn the alphabet. But, I think Daniel still enjoys the
activities that I have for him each day.
Thankfully, T is a pretty easy week too.
Daniel’s materials were found from various websites, such
as:
No comments:
Post a Comment