Nicholas is at the stage where he wants to be just like Evan. He wants to work at the same job as Evan. He wants to eat the same foods as Evan. Now, he wants the same hair as his dad. Last time he got his hair cut, he told me he didn't want it buzzed so short any more. Today he told me he wants it like his dad's so he can put gel in it.
So, our hairdresser, after telling him that it would require a little more maintenance, got him started toward looking more like Evan's hair style. His hair is still shorter, but over the next couple of months he'll have it how he wants it.
 |
| The new look |
 |
| New look, same crazy kid! |
I guess I have a few years before Daniel gives me his opinion. In the meantime, he gets the same cut. It's easy and he looks cute.
 |
| He's saying "cheese". |
Nicholas and I had a talk on the way home about family dynamics. One thing he agreed on is that he always hopes to have a great relationship with his brother. I love his heart!
 |
| Photo bomb! |
 |
| Brothers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment