Anyway, Nicholas asked me if I could blog about him this morning. He accomplished something huge - for him - and he wanted me to share it. See, Nicholas has a little problem during school. He is super chatty. It isn't always a big deal, but it is when it is making his math worksheet take 45 minute to an hour. It isn't that the content is hard for him. He just has a lot to say!
Well, this morning I was giving him a math test and I told him he couldn't talk during it - or else (I'm not sure what else, but I was at my wits end). He listened and only talked to ask me two questions about the directions. When it was done, he couldn't believe how quickly he had finished the test. So, he had me take a picture of him with each side of the paper.
| Front side |
| Back |
Then, I graded it - A+!
| 100% |
I'm glad that we don't have to be so rigid here with the talking and the movement. However, I like that when it is time to be quiet, he saw that he could do it!\
Great Job, Nicholas!
No comments:
Post a Comment