I know many of you are frustrated that you haven't seen a post since Daniel turned 6 months old. I actually tried to post one about a week ago, but found that I have reached my free picture limit. I could pay monthly to have more photo space, or come up with an alternative plan.
I will probably end this blog with Daniel's court finalization (Don't worry. I'll elaborate more in a second). I deleted a couple of duplicate pictures which should allow me to put a couple up from that day. We're all very excited. It is nothing like preparing for court in Russia. Our attorney said we can show up 15 minutes before and we'll just be asked basic questions. For Nicholas' adoption we had a long list of questions we needed to be prepared to answer. For Daniel's, not so much. We can't wait to share that day with everyone.
Anyway, back to the blog . . . I think since both of my sons' adoption journeys were documented and will be over as of December 3rd, that it is time to start a new chapter - a new blog. I'm still brainstorming a bit, but I will post the address once it is made, so you can easily link to it.
So, I apologize for the lack of writing. Free is nice, but apparently it only lasts for about five years. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment