A lot of people told me that this is the age where things
get “better”. The baby sleeps a little
better. The baby cries a little
less. So, while I never wanted to wish
any of Daniel’s life away, I have been secretly counting down to this
milestone.
We’ve already seen some vast improvements, especially in the
area of sleep. Daniel consistently had
been sleeping until 5:00 AM if he was fed at 11:00 PM. He even stretched that out to 6:15 and 7:15 a
couple of times this week. Now, if only we
could get me to sleep through the night.
As long as he is in our room I can hear every move he makes. He’ll be moving to Nicholas’ room when he
sleeps from 7:30/8:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
Nicholas sleeps like a tank, so he shouldn’t be bothered by Daniel’s
active sleeping.
Daniel has been making more sounds and we even find him
laughing to himself. He grasping onto to
anything he gets his hands on. He also
loves to shove his hands in his mouth.
Sometimes he even gags himself.
He likes to kick anything he can reach, which includes your stomach
if you are too close when changing his diaper.
Speaking of diapers, he’s moving to size 2. He’s also graduating to 3-6 month clothing. It just seems like overnight that everything
is getting too tight. We think he is around 13 lbs.
Daniel still loves me a lot and wants to be with me almost
all of the time. He loves Evan too. But, he loves to watch Nicholas. He has turned his head to try to find him
when he hears his voice. Nicholas is a
great helper and will entertain Daniel when I need to do something or run
upstairs for a few minutes.
 |
| Daniel watching me make dinner in the kitchen. |
 |
| Trying to grab Nicholas |
 |
| Do you see me, Big Brother? |
Finally, onto today’s pictures . . . They were not easy ones to
take. First, I set everything up and
then went to get Daniel out of his bed and dressed. When I came down I found that Gabby had
ripped my sign. Then, as I tried to
take Daniel’s picture, she would not get out of the shot. I kept moving her, but she came right
back. I guess she feels like she has the right since her 6th birthday is tomorrow. But, I got the best I could.
 |
| Notice the cat "hiding" behind the chair |
 |
| She's now moved out to the side. |
 |
| Now I got her good side. |
 |
| Finally, she's gone! |
 |
| 3 Months Old Today!!! |
1 comment:
I love little Daniel!! Gabby is hilarious!
Post a Comment