But, he was a trooper. He hated if Evan stopped to talk to anyone. He wanted to keep going. At one point, I asked him if he was tired and wanted to go home. He said, “No. I want to get thirty more!” Evan and I have to train him a bit on his candy selection process for next year though. When given a choice I could see Evan trying to send him a subliminal message to grab the M&Ms, Milky Ways, Starbursts, and Skittles. I, on the other hand, like the candy with peanut butter or a Snickers. We both almost sighed with disappointment as he chose a candy necklace at one house.
Overall, we had a lot of fun. Nicholas got a few strokes to his ego last night as he was told that he was such a cute monkey. But, I’ll let you see for yourself.
Who was more excited about the candy?
You Decide!
1 comment:
C.U.T.E.
I love the curly monkey tale on the costume! :)
I'd say that he had a great time- look at all of that loot!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment