For those of you that know Evan, you know that he loves Ohio State. We have Ohio State merchandise all over the house. I think I’ve tolerated more than my fair share. One day I even found a flag on my car right before I had to go to work. He can do that on his own vehicle, but he can leave mine alone. Anyway, so once Nicholas came home, I knew “Buckeye” would be a word that he had to learn and he has successfully done it. He also knows their logo. He likes his Brutus doll, which he calls “Brusha”. Today is their first game and Evan informed me that Nicholas needed to be dressed accordingly. So, here you go:
We’re looking forward to seeing many family and friends today, many who have not met Nicholas yet. Nicholas loves a good party, so it should be a good time. We’re thankful for such a beautiful weather weekend too.
I’m going to keep this blog short today, but I’ll let Nicholas close it.
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment