Evan and I both took the day off from work, so we decided that after our appointment we would go to Target and Babies R Us to look at items we will eventually put on our registry. That was a lot of fun! We also picked out the bedding and bought the crib sheet to solidfy that decision. :) We bought a few other things here and there. Nothing crazy.
We also met our new new nephew, Carter. He's just a little guy, but very cute!!! Sorry, there are no close-ups just yet.
We do have some good news. Yesterday when we got home from our day out, we found a voicemail waiting from our agency. It turns out that they called the State of Ohio about our Child Abuse and Neglect Registry Results and now they will be in our mailbox by Friday! I don't know what they said, but I can't wait until they are finally here. Then we will be focusing on getting our registration documents ready to send to Russia.
I will keep you posted.
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment