X was definitely a
hard letter to work with, but I had a few activities for Daniel. I impressed myself when the bones I made
actually looked like bones. We made his
X look like an x-ray.
He also did a pre-writing activity with x-ray pictures.
We turned over the paper and he practiced writing his own Xs. He was able to make a couple before he decided to scribble all over the page.
Daniel also worked on his sticker book.
We did lots of dot painting this week. He used his newer dot paints to paint a
xylophone. Then, he used his older dot paints (which has
pink) and painted another xylophone and some Xs.
| Cheese! |
| Pressing it as hard as he can |
He also did some more tracing. He is getting better at this activity.
In other news, the father of one of Nicholas’ CC classmates
was doing something special for his upcoming 30th birthday. For everyone who did a snow angel in their
bathing suit and took a video of it, he would donate $50 to an orphanage in El
Salvador. Both Evan and Nicholas
participated in the challenge. They were
glad they did, but boy, was it cold!
Finally, super heroes are a big thing in this house, whether
they are reading about them or playing with the toys. They also like to dress up. Daniel wears an old Halloween costume of
Nicholas’ and Nicholas has a batman costume that someone gave us. They like to fight pretend guys, or each
other. I’m glad they can have fun
pretending together.
Well, there is no CC tomorrow due to illness (others, not us) and weather, so
we’re going to do some of it at home.
Then, we have several errands.
Next up is letter Y. I see the
finish line on the alphabet.
Daniel’s
materials were found from various websites, such as:
No comments:
Post a Comment