Sunday, February 22, 2015

What’s happening!

We had a lot happen in this house this week, and not just with Daniel.  Nicholas will definitely make an appearance in this post.

But first, Daniel did enjoy decorating his W this week.  He glued on wagon wheel pasta.



He also played with his water book that he got (and ruined a bit) from Valentine’s Day. 

The boys had breakfast for dinner this past week too.  Of course, they had waffles.


Daniel did a good job matching the whale pictures.  We’re not sure whether he is a righty or lefty yet.  He uses both.  Evan is rooting for lefty, but we’ll see.

He also worked on his sticker book.  He was satisfied with only doing a couple pages this week.

 We had a play date with the boys’ little cousin.  Daniel shared well for the most part, but near the end he was done sharing.  We have these plastic ducks that Daniel was very territorial with.  I tried to take the boys’ picture, but Daniel was too busy covering the ducks to pose.


  I made up note cards for Daniel to practice his numbers.  He glued on the correct amount of wheels for each card.  He gets excited about doing anything with glue. 

Nicholas finished Level 3 of his reading book.  He was very excited.  We’re going to start Level 4 in the fall.  In the meantime, he’s going to work on some independent reading.  He just doesn’t know it yet.  ;)

Daniel did more tracing.  Again, he used both hands.


Then, we had an exciting milestone happen in our house on Friday.  After 8 long months, Nicholas finally lost another tooth – one of his front teeth.  Again, I had to yank it out.  His other front tooth is loose too.  I’m going to continue to encourage him to try and pull out his own teeth in the future.



Overall, it has been a very full and exciting week.  We are looking forward to CC tomorrow.  We have our family presentation to give.  And, Nicholas is giving his individual presentation about his brother.  We’re also starting X week. I hope that one turns out more eXciting than I’m anticipating it to be.











Daniel’s materials were found from various websites, such as:

No comments: