Daniel did it! He
went on stage for his Christmas “presentation” yesterday. Something is wrong with me when it comes to
my children though. I can’t keep it
together. They get me all teary-eyed. When I saw Daniel being walked into the
sanctuary with a little crown on his head, I couldn't help but get
emotional. He did pretty well standing
up there. Let’s face it – that’s all he
did. He didn't know the poem and he
didn't know the motions. But, he looked
cute nonetheless.
Evan went up to the front row to take his picture. So near the end, Daniel walked off and sat
with Evan.
 |
| A little cookie before the service started to help with those pre-performance jitters. ;) |
 |
| Getting ready to walk off the "stage" and onto Evan's lap. |
 |
| Back in class |
 |
| Now an after performance snack with Poppy. |
 |
| That crown did not make it home in one piece! |
I always love the Christmas songs or poems that the kids do
each year. All those years while I was
waiting to be a mom, I would hope that one day I would see my kids up
there. And, this year I got to see them
both. It is a small thing, but it means
a lot to me. I can't wait for next year's performances.
No comments:
Post a Comment