I was playing with a movie program on my computer this morning. Nicholas watched as I compiled several pictures from Russia and set them to song. As I played it, I looked over at Nicholas. He was wiping tears from his eyes. I asked him a couple questions to figure out how he was feeling. He was sad and happy. He was sad because he didn't have a family when he was little, but happy because now he does!
Adoption isn't easy. But, the blessings that come from it surpass any of the hardships we have had. I didn't spend tons of time on the video so it isn't super-professional looking, but I want to share it anyway
Music Credit: Gungor - "Beautiful Things"
Here's a link in case it doesn't play - https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=0f7ccff99d53a2c6&page=play&resid=F7CCFF99D53A2C6!142&authkey=bIyTJ2XZVro%24
We are still working on our puzzle fundraiser. As you can see, we are getting close to 200 pieces sponsored! We may be having our profile shown around Thanksgiving. Evan and I are still praying about it and discussing it. Please pray for us as we make this important decision.
If you want to order from Ordinary Hero the contest ends tomorrow. Remember to put my name in the affiliate drop-down box at checkout. Thank you!
1 comment:
Very cool - I really enjoyed the video! :)
Post a Comment