So, this week we finished up with a couple of workbook pages.
Then we gave Nicholas a certificate for finishing his first year of preschool. He was pretty excited about it.
Finally, we celebrated today with an ice cream cone for an end of the year celebration. He proudly proclaimed, “I finished preschool!”
Yesterday I got a pedicure, which was my present for Mother’s Day from Evan. My mom and I went together since she got a gift card there too. It’s nice to get away and get pampered. I’ll have to try and get it done more than once a year.
I also had a “celebrity” sighting yesterday at Panera Bread. I was throwing my trash out when I saw a guy filling up his drink. I looked at him for a moment and then did a double take. It was Ryan Sheckler. For those of you (most of you) who don’t know who he is, he’s a professional skateboarder. He also has a role in the movie “The Tooth Fairy”. I didn’t say anything because I’m not that type of person and I wasn’t star struck. But, I did go home and google his schedule. Guess what? It was him. He has an event across the street at our local mall. I guess the thing I like most about it was the fact that I was right.
The other day I mentioned that Evan has two job possibilities. Well, now he has had three interviews in the last week. When it rains, it pours. Then, let it rain. It’s almost overwhelming. I’m not sure how many offers will come from these interviews, but we’re excited that it seems like things are turning around for him.
Tomorrow night I will be out of commission. I’m having a party. Okay, it’s more like me, myself, and I until about 8:30 when Evan comes home from youth group. Evan and my sister laugh at me everytime I use the word “party”. Lost is having its series finale and I have been waiting for it a long time. I’m the type of person that likes to figure everything out, so I’m excited to see how it ends. I like to go on this one website because I am able to read some spoilers and other people’s theories. Some people watch each episode over and over, so I just read what they say so they can do all the work. The only spoiler I want for the finale though is that it is satisfying. I hate when you invest years into a show and you end up disappointed in the end. So, from 7 PM to 1;05 AM I will be involved in all things Lost.
I hope to update soon with some possible job news. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment