Ignore the desk. It was Evan's Finals Week!
We also did some role play.
Me: (In my creepy stranger voice) Little boy, would you like some candy?
N: No, thank you.
Me: Little boy, come into my car.
N: No way. Good bye!
I was pretty sure that he learned the lesson when he saw a guy working on the lawn outside while he was playing. He pointed at him and said, “Danger!” I don’t think the guy heard him, but I got a good laugh out of it.
Later in the week he colored a picture of a child and his mother looking both ways before crossing the street. We started teaching him this concept months ago. Sometimes he’ll remind us when we forget to do it ourselves.
Nicholas also colored a policeman’s hat and badge, so he could pretend he was a policeman.
Although unrelated, we let Nicholas use his imagination again to pretend to cut our hair. I think this was fun for him because he got to squirt us with water. He always ended the “haircut” with “You perfect now!”
We have a lot going on this week. We’ll be participating in a garage sale at my parents’ house later this week. I have a lot of toddler boy’s clothes for sale. I’m not even selling everything. I’ve saved a lot for potential future use. So, if you live in the area and need 18 months-3T clothes, come on by ( They’ll be a ton of other things for sale as well)!
No comments:
Post a Comment