Sunday, January 27, 2008

Everything

With no news to report about the adoption, I thought I would write about a different topic. A couple of Sundays ago our church did a skit that really spoke to my heart. It was done to Lifehouse's song "Everything". At first, I thought the skit was hokey, but the more I listened to the words of the song, I was pulled in. I am putting a video of another church doing the skit below. I encourage you to think about all the things that are pulling you away from Christ. Also, remember that he can conquer all things! I have problems believing that at times myself. I get so worried about so many things that I just get pulled from where I should be. I am thankful we serve a God who is always there and who loves us so much.




In regards to the adoption, we usually get a weekly e-mail update on Mondays. I will write if there is anything to report.

Kristin

No comments: