Just a quick update . . . Evan drove down to Columbus yesterday and had our documents apostilled. This saved us so much time because most people mail the documents to Columbus and have to wait for them to mail them back. We probably saved ourselves weeks!!!
Today Evan took our documents to Fedex. Our agency's headquarters in St. Louis should receive them tomorrow by 4:30 PM. I am not sure how long it will take for them to send them to Russia. Let's just hope that we didn't make any mistakes and have to redo any of our documents. Our local adoption consultant looked them all over, so they should be fine.
That's all I have to report right now. Hopefully, I will hear something from St. Louis next week regarding the process.
Kristin
1 comment:
Dear Ones,
Whenever I pull up your blog I'm forever hopeful that all is going well. Ih Gods' time..........you're right where you're supposed to be!
Carolyn (Connecticut)
Post a Comment