Daniel is growing and changing so much. From here on out, I think we’re going to be
seeing some fun milestones. His doctor’s
appointment isn’t until Friday, so we won’t know how much he weighs yet. We think he has doubled his birth weight
though. He seems to be on a consistent
eating and sleeping schedule. He still
likes to cry before taking a nap or going to bed, but is much happier the rest
of the time.
| Last month Gabby jumped in the picture and this month this guy did! |
| Such a happy guy! |
Daniel says, "Here’s what I Can Do":
- Take my pacifier out of my mouth and hold it. Putting it back in my mouth is another story. I’m about 50/50.
- “Talk” a lot! I love
to babble and hear my own voice. I’m not
sure if I talk as much as my big brother, but even he stops talking long enough
to know that I have something to say.
- I pressed the button on one of my toys the other day more
than once. My mom and brother were both
surprised. I’m not sure how I did it,
but I’m going to figure it out.
- I found my bath hilarious the other night. I was chuckling pretty hard. Maybe it is because I surprised my mommy and
turned into a water spout – not one time, but three!
- I can bear weight on my legs. My mom likes to make me dance a little. I don’t mind.
Sometimes I even find it funny.
- I can already roll from my front to my back, but recently I
worked really hard to try and roll from my back to my front too. It made me so frustrated! My mom and brother were cheering for me, but
I got so tired. I believe in
perseverance though. Every chance I got,
I tried and tried. Finally, with tears
in my eyes, I did it on September 13th!
- I love my big brother.
I think that’s one of the reasons I’m so determined to get moving. He’s so funny! He really makes me laugh. He’s really nice to me too and always
helping me by getting my toys. I wonder
what he’ll think when I start taking his toys!
This past weekend I decided to trim Daniel’s crazy hair a
bit - just the sides and a little by his neck. My inexperience coupled with a
squirmy baby turned into a bit of a hack job.
Thankfully, I had a hair appointment a couple of days later
and she was nice enough to fix it a bit.
He was happy the entire time.
Maybe it was because he realized he wouldn’t have to sport that silly
hair-do anymore.
| She just fixed the sides a bit. |
| He likes it! |
| He still has crazy hair though! |
It is hard to believe that he is already 4 months old. We are so glad that Daniel's a part of our family!
1 comment:
His new hair do is so cute! What a happy little guy! And Nicholas seems so grown up all of a sudden!
Post a Comment